THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS! We hope you love your purchase but we understand that sometimes it just doesn’t work out! Here’s what you need to know if that’s your case.
All items must be shipped to The River House and postmarked within 14 calendar days of being delivered. Return shipping costs are at the customer's expense. We are not responsible for any packages lost or missing in the shipping process. Ship the item back to our address:
The River House
ATTN: Returns Dept.
104 Wimberley Square
Wimberley, TX 78676
The following items are FINAL SALE:
All Seasonal + Holiday Items
Jewelry + Accessories
Eyewear + Hair Accessories
Home + Gift Items
Discounted Merchandise including flash sales, holiday sales, celebration sales, or any other type of discount. These items will not be accepted if returned.
Refunds will be issued in the form of store credit.
Store credits are eligible on non final sale items when postmarked within 14 days of being delivered. All items must be returned to us in their original condition with all original tags still attached. Unworn & unwashed. Smoke, deodorant, make-up and perfume free.
Your store credit will be sent to the email address associated with the order that was provided at checkout. If you do not see your store credit in your inbox please check your spam folder.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for processing your store credit from our warehouse
- Once processed your store credit will be sent to the email associated with the order that was provided at checkout. If you do not see your store credit in your inbox we recommend checking your spam folder.
- We do not notify customers when we receive the return package to our warehouse. We recommend keeping your return tracking so you can track when it has arrived at our warehouse.
- If you haven’t received a store credit in a timely manner you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your order number and first and last name in the email.
- Due to the limited quantity of inventory, we do not offer direct exchanges simply because we cannot guarantee that the item you are trying to exchange for will still be available when the return reaches our department. If you are needing a different size/color in an item, you can send the item back and indicate that you would like store credit for the return and use the store credit to repurchase the item in the size/color you would like.
Our team checks all items for any damages or defective areas before shipping them out to you, but we know we are human and sometimes make mistakes. So, if you happen to receive an item that is damaged or defective, this is for you!
- Damages must be reported to us prior to wearing the garment. Tags must still be attached.
- All reports must be made within 3 days of receiving your garment or it will not be accepted.
- Please contact us immediately at email@example.com and provide us with a picture of the damaged/defective area. Please include your first and last name and order number.
If you have any questions about our return policy feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org